By Omar Bagasra,Donald Gene Pace
The Guide to AIDS is succinct evaluate of HIV/AIDS from a human-interest point of view. Chapters concentrate on the various universal styles and prevention of HIV transmission and debunks misconceptions approximately HIV and AIDS. short descriptions the human immune process and epidemiology of HIV are incorporated. The cultural section of sickness, remedy and dwelling with AIDS is vital to a lot of this advisor meant to synthesize, clarify and de-mystify HIV and AIDS.
Read or Download A Guide to AIDS (Pocket Guides to Biomedical Sciences) PDF
Best medical diseases books
High-Yield™ Behavioral technological know-how, Fourth variation offers a concise assessment of the behavioral technology fabric established at the USMLE Step 1. The High-Yield™ define structure, with tables, diagrams, photos, and photographs to explain vital fabric, offers a centred, effective evaluation for either direction tests and the USMLE.
Viral Immunology and Immunopathalogy covers subject matters in regards to the function of mobile and humoral immunity in viral infections, elements chargeable for the patience and recurrence of viral infections within the presence of immunity, mechanisms of viral immunopathology, and ideas within the improvement of vaccines.
Thoroughly up-to-date to aid nurses learn how to ìthink geneticallyî Todayís nurses needs to be capable of ìthink geneticallyî to aid participants and households who're plagued by genetic ailment or considering genetic checking out. This publication is a vintage source for nursing scholars and practitioners in any respect degrees who have to gather the data and abilities for utilizing genomics of their perform.
Speech and Language: Advances in easy study and perform, quantity 10 is a compendium of articles that debate a variety of issues on speech and language procedures and pathologies. This quantity includes seven papers offering a vast diversity of themes on speech and language. The booklet presents a number of articles discussing issues at the articulatory and perceptual features linked to apraxia of speech; prevention of communicative issues in cleft palate babies; and the connection among common phonological acquisition and medical intervention.
- Thyroiditis and Thyroid Function: Clinical, Morphological, and Physiopathological Studies (International series of monographs in pure and applied biology)
- Genetic Epidemiology: Methods and Applications (Modular Texts)
- Biological Markers in Psychiatry and Neurology: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, on May 8-10, 1981
- Clinical Problems in Medicine and Surgery E-Book
- Hepatitis and Liver Cancer: A National Strategy for Prevention and Control of Hepatitis B and C
- The Human Hypothalamus in Health and Disease: Proceedings of the 17th International Summer School of Brain Research, the Auditorium of the University of ... August 1991 (Progress in Brain Research)
Additional resources for A Guide to AIDS (Pocket Guides to Biomedical Sciences)
A Guide to AIDS (Pocket Guides to Biomedical Sciences) by Omar Bagasra,Donald Gene Pace
Categories: Medical Diseases