By Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow
Ideal for cardiologists who have to maintain abreast of swiftly altering clinical foundations, scientific learn effects, and evidence-based drugs, Braunwald’s center Disease is your indispensable resource for definitive, state of the art solutions on each point of latest cardiology, helping you practice the latest wisdom in customized medication, imaging concepts, pharmacology, interventional cardiology, electrophysiology, and masses extra!
- Practice with self belief and triumph over your hardest demanding situations with recommendation from the pinnacle minds in cardiology this day, who synthesize the full kingdom of present wisdom and summarize the entire most modern ACC/AHA perform guidelines.
- Locate the solutions you wish speedy thanks to a common, full-color layout with greater than 1,200 colour illustrations.
- Learn from top overseas experts, together with fifty three new authors. discover brand-new chapters, comparable to Principles of Cardiovascular Genetics and Biomarkers, Proteomics, Metabolomics, and customized Medicine.
- Access new and up-to-date instructions overlaying Diseases of the Aorta, Peripheral Artery Diseases, Diabetes and the Cardiovascular method, middle Failure, and Valvular center Disease.
- Stay abreast of the most recent diagnostic and imaging ideas and modalities, corresponding to third-dimensional echocardiography, speckle monitoring, tissue Doppler, computed tomography, and cardiac magnetic resonance imaging.
- Consult this identify in your favourite e-reader, behavior speedy searches, and modify font sizes for optimum readability.
Read or Download Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine PDF
Similar medical diseases books
High-Yield™ Behavioral technology, Fourth variation offers a concise evaluate of the behavioral technology fabric verified at the USMLE Step 1. The High-Yield™ define structure, with tables, diagrams, photos, and photographs to elucidate very important fabric, offers a focused, effective assessment for either path assessments and the USMLE.
Viral Immunology and Immunopathalogy covers issues in regards to the function of mobile and humoral immunity in viral infections, elements accountable for the endurance and recurrence of viral infections within the presence of immunity, mechanisms of viral immunopathology, and ideas within the improvement of vaccines.
Thoroughly up-to-date to assist nurses learn how to ìthink geneticallyî Todayís nurses needs to be capable of ìthink geneticallyî to aid contributors and households who're laid low with genetic illness or considering genetic checking out. This e-book is a vintage source for nursing scholars and practitioners in any respect degrees who have to gather the data and talents for utilizing genomics of their perform.
Speech and Language: Advances in simple study and perform, quantity 10 is a compendium of articles that debate quite a lot of subject matters on speech and language procedures and pathologies. This quantity comprises seven papers proposing a huge diversity of themes on speech and language. The publication presents a number of articles discussing themes at the articulatory and perceptual features linked to apraxia of speech; prevention of communicative problems in cleft palate babies; and the connection among general phonological acquisition and scientific intervention.
- Integrated Behavioral Healthcare: A Guide To Effective Intervention
- The Direct Detection of Microorganisms in Clinical Samples
- Biological Markers in Psychiatry and Neurology: Proceedings of a Conference Held at the Ochsner Clinic, New Orleans, on May 8-10, 1981
- Early Hip Disorders: Advances in Detection and Minimally Invasive Treatment
- Polymyositis and Dermatomyositis
Additional resources for Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine
Braunwald's Heart Disease E-Book: A Textbook of Cardiovascular Medicine by Douglas L. Mann,Douglas P. Zipes,Peter Libby,Robert O. Bonow
Categories: Medical Diseases