By Patrick Zander
This booklet is a precious source for realizing the nature, improvement, and results of fascist dictatorships.
• Analyzes the increase of fascism in several international locations and settings
• Serves as a fantastic reference for prime university scholars and undergraduates
• comprises unique argumentative essays that examine a number of the enduring concerns surrounding fascism
• Examines excerpts from fundamental resource documents
• presents a timeline that serves as a brief reference instrument for students